With the weekend coming up you might be having some guests in town or you may want to have a fun, tasty morning with the family. Hence, I would like to give you my favorite recipe of the moment. It is Nutella and Banana French Toast. For about two weeks, I ate it every day. So, if you are going to make it- proceed with caution.
Here is what you do!
1. Just break two eggs, 1/2 cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 2 tablespoon of cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract and mix all these things up really well.
2. Take the slice of toast and quickly dip it into the mix once on each side so it is completely covered. Don’t leave it in there too long!
3. Take a stick of butter and rub it across a slightly warmed pan so the bottom is covered with butter and then put your slice of bread down. Sprinkle some brown sugar on the side facing up.
4. Leave it until that side becomes golden brown, then repeat for the other side.
5. Take this piece off and cover it with Nutella while putting another slice of bread on the pan. The Nutella will melt beautifully on the hot french toast. Once the other side is done just put it on top.
6. Cut the sandwich diagonally so it is four pieces. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and cut bananas or whatever fruit you want on the middle of the top where the four corners meet.
Ta-da! That’s it!